04.06.2020 – Muddy Hell Yarra Valley Cancelled
Over the past few months we have kept our eyes and ears on every piece of relevant information regarding Covid-19, government and business regulations. We still wait daily for new information that can and will affect our business and our ability to put on epic events for all the little devils out there itching to get in the mud and have some fun.
Whilst we have heard it may be possible to have an outdoor event of up to 500 participants in the upcoming months (which is very promising), we have made the decision to cancel the upcoming Yarra Valley event.
We feel that going ahead is not a responsible thing for us to do in the current climate and we would rather wait until we feel it’s a safer time for us to resume.
This decision is not taken lightly and it’s not something we have ever done before; it’s been very tempting for us to postpone this event again but considering the current financial position of many families and the uncertain times ahead, we thought cancelling and refunding the best course of action for our customers.
We will begin processing refunds in the next few days. Funds can take up to 10 business days to be seen in your account so please allow up to 15 days for the process to be complete.
The good news is, we are not done. We are resilient and we will be back! As soon as we feel it is safe and we find a date that works for us and Yarra Valley Racing, we will hold an event in this beautiful part of Melbourne.
We are still tentatively looking at our usual venue of Pakenham Racing Club in early October. Decisions on this will be made as more information comes from the health authorities and we see consecutive days of zero Covid-19 community transmission.
Finally, to all of you that have stayed so patient and hopeful with us, we thank you. We are very humbled to have such an understanding and amazing customer base.
Stay safe Muddy Hell family, you will hear from us soon!If you need any more information or have any questions please email email@example.com